U.S. Shipping Methods
For Contiguous US (Lower 48 States):
- FULL BODY IMPACT offers free ground shipping on all orders shipped within the Contiguous US. We ship orders using USPS Priority, UPS Ground and FedEx Ground/Home Delivery Services. Shipping carrier will be determined by FULL BODY IMPACT at the time of shipping based on the delivery address.
- Please provide a shipping address that will accept United States Mail, UPS or FedEx. If you are uncertain on how we will ship, please provide both US Mail and Ground delivery addresses.
For Non-Contiguous US (Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico):
- Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other US Territories are not eligible for "Free Shipping" and are sent via USPS Priority Mail at the posted rate.
If you choose to ship to a freight forwarding company, FULL BODY IMPACT cannot be held liable for any exchange with a forwarding company. Once delivery is confirmed by USPS, UPS or FedEx, FULL BODY IMPACT is no longer liable for the package. Please be aware that products purchased through fullbodycollagenprotein.com is only warranted within the United States.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. UPS and FedEx do not pick-up on Saturday.
- There are no shipments on weekends or US Federal Holidays.
Canada Shipping Policies and Methods
Ship To Rules
We only ship to:
1) The verified shipping address associated with the credit card you are using; or,
2) A verified PayPal shipping address.
You must provide a current telephone number for all International Shipments.
It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to contact your customs office to make certain that the item you are ordering is allowable for importation to your country. Any item returned as ineligible for importation will be refunded less 10% restocking fee and the original shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
You select which method of shipment you would like us to send your order. The applicable shipping rates will appear after you enter your postal code and province (not including any taxes, duties, tariffs, or brokerage fees). International orders are not eligible for "Free Shipping" or "Flat Rate Shipping." International orders are non-returnable.
If you choose to ship to a freight forwarding company, FULL BODY IMPACT (fullbodycollagenprotein.com) cannot be held liable for any exchange with a forwarding company. Once delivery is confirmed by USPS, UPS or FedEx, FULL BODY IMPACT is no longer liable for the package. Please be aware that merchandise purchased through fullbodycollagenprotein.com is only warranted within the United States.
Additional taxes, duties, brokerage fees
We do not know when and if a foreign government or shipping service will levy taxes, duties, or brokerage fees. These fees are NOT included in our posted shipping charges. Customers are solely responsible for any and all additional fees. FULL BODY IMPACT will not be held responsible or liable for these charges and cannot predict what the charges may be. Contact your local post office or customs office if you have questions about fees. If you reject the package because you don't want to pay fees, the shipping fee you originally paid to us is non-refundable. Any brokerage fees will be deducted before a refund is issued.
Every order we ship is double checked by our staff before it is packed. However, once a package leaves our store with an international destination, we can no longer be held responsible if something happens to it in customs. If customs opens your package and charges you duty, confiscates merchandise or anything else of that nature, we cannot be held accountable.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES FOR UNDELIVERABLE, REFUSED, UNCLAIMED, CUSTOM CLEARANCE DENIED PACKAGES
If a packaged is undeliverable, refused, unclaimed, has been rejected by the your country's customs office, or any like event, both the original cost of shipping and any additional fees charged by the carrier to return it to us will be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed.